Monday, May 16, 2011

This is Nothing but Stupid...

Heyy howya guys doing?? Hope you guys are enjoying your wonderful life while Im not. LOL.

Lemme tell you straight. I think this is gonna be my last post.

Or maybe I'll just take a  break. A longgg break from blogging.

I dont feel like I belong in this writing world. This aint my world. Besides, Im not good in writing!

To be frank, Im not good at nothing at all! Cause I am nothing. I have nothing accept a body without a soul. Nothing even attracts me accept the nothingness. Nothing distracts me accept you being nothing in my life.

Fak! Im being such an emo-ass shit. This entry means nothing to you people or even him~

If you think this is funny, go ahead and laugh as loud as you can because Im not listening and I dont givva damn.

Or dont read if you dont want to because you might be throwing up after read this piece shit of mine.

Ahhhhhh Imma stupid retard girl with a stupid crush.

Oh well, I AM STUPID! I often said things that I didnt mean.

I usually act before I think. That what makes me look like a stupid tahap gaban~

For fucksake people! Think before you do anything stupid or you'll regret it later.

In my kepala otak, I have nothing accept my own stupidity to blame for every stupid things I did.

Ive been mad at you with no reason and that is stupid cause you did nothing to me. Err, accept for stealing my heart~

I even have the urge to say out loud that I finally found the "inner strengh to move on"?? Pfffttt! Wattahel! How ridiculous and stupid can i be!

FYI, Youve made a more stupid decision for letting me go!! Eh??? I was never yours and you were never mine and will never be punn and Im the only stupid here. Sorry. (Sakai banyak "and")

When people got lost in anger  they will eventually say things that might hurt the ones they love even deep down inside their hearts they actually didnt mean a word about what they said.

***Lost is my middle name. I even got lost everyday and im full with anger. That means, there will be more stupid things im gonna say. LOL!

Whatever will be will be lahh. I believe this is Karma.

Ive been rejecting lotsa loveeee~ for the past few years and now it is my turn to be rejected pula i guess.....

 "You got served sakai!! Go die~"  *standing right in front of the mirror* *middle finger*

By hook or by crook i have to move my ass on.....

This is me. I knowww, i look stupid kann? LOL!



   p/s= Told ya this is nothing but a stupid entry...
p/p/s= I'll laugh at my stupidity later, wait till im old enough to realize how stupid i was.

7 comments:

Leplep said...

Sempena hari guru ni,gua hanya ada satu komen..

tiada orang pandai dalam dunia ni,semua orang pun bangang..

GuavaTheBuaya said...

Leplep= Hikhik ye lep ye..

GuavaTheBuaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Some people do love a body without a soul. A hot one.

GuavaTheBuaya said...

Anon: Lol you're sick! But yeahh true that for someone heartless with big lust..

Anonymous said...

bile lagi nak snuker???? panda panda haish

GuavaTheBuaya said...

anon: gua tak main snuker dgn orang anon mcm lu.. kehkehkeh...