Sunday, May 1, 2011

Aint this Love?

Hey you guyss!

Mygodd I went to my first tweetup on last Saturday and guess what!? I found myself a new twittercrush!! :B

Hes tall and skinny as hell! His hair is quite long but aint long as mine.

He has a tiny winy voice which is cute! Lol.

He looked great in that red shirt. Aww my favourite colour! Hihi.

Ive been sitting next to him for quite a while but we didnt talk much. How sad is that? Kehkehkeh.

But I didnt mind at all cause hes just my twittercrush, and Im in love with someone else...and he is a weirdo! My one and only, MY MR.WEIRDO.

Oh yes baby Ive unintendedly loved you with all my heart and soul.

The saddest part is I couldnt be your lady cause this is unrequited love!

I know that some of ya might say:

"You're too young to be in love"


"You're too young to understand what love is"


"Focus on your studies kiddo!" and bla bla bla...


Fak it! Obviously age aint just a number! Im too young for this, him and everything!

Fak it! Fak it! Fak it! Fuhhh I feel a slight relieve now. Lol.

He once told me that he doesnt want a commitment and I instantly take that as a rejection.

This just breaking my heart...

I hetchuuuuu! But I like youuu! Mygodd how the fak is that?? Lol.

Well, I guess I have to learn to take rejection well or this shit will be tangling with my mind.

Dem boyyy Im losing my mind and I feel like cursing as well! Fak this shitty feeling!

*Sigh* Sorry for being a sloppy emotional at the moment.

Okay back to the main topic.

He actually wanna focus on his studies and that is good! I'll pray for his best!

Dont you ever put relationships over studies cause thats sorta cutting off your hands or whatever. You will "die" in no time.

Eh fak it! Its easy for me to say but to act on its hard cause Im falling head over heels for you!

You're an engrossing subject in my mind and Im amazed what I feel for you...

I talk and think to much about you. All these are the definition of me losing control...

Aint this love??


"Whatever will be will be".....




p/s= Why dehel am i writing this shit? He wont give a damn for sure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lelaki bukan seekor.

Leplep said...

amboi,saka omputeh mana yang masuk ni sampai kemain lagi speaking..

tapi apa-apahal pun gua rasa entri ni sweet..

GuavaTheBuaya said...

mami: Amboi mami! Kemain!

Leplep: Saka yg dihantar oleh Afiq dekat amadika tu haaa. Hihi sweet? Okay thanks lep!